Friday, December 2, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Tired

Five Minute Fridays...








We write for five minutes flat on Fridays.

We write bold and beautiful and free. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just write or not.

Check out more here.
Ready....GO!



Tired.  Seems like I'm always tired.  I'm tired right now.  I'm tired after I drink a large coffee in the morning. 

When you see the word tired, that is what you first think of.  SLEEP.

There are other kinds of tired though. 

Tired of listening to the same crap from your kids tired.

Tired of doing the same kind of job tired.

Tired of everyone not listening to you say the same thing, day after day - at home, at work, at _________ (anywhere really that fits) tired.

Tired of not doing everything you set out to for the evening because by the time you get home from work AND make dinner AND clean up dinner AND get the kids and yourself ready for tomorrow AND remember to feed the dog (hopefully someone remembers if when you forget) AND something I'm sure I forgot….it is almost time to go to bed. 


*I wrote this on a Friday in Sept because for some reason I thought Tired was the topic only after I wrote it and got ready to link it back I realized I was wrong.  I saved it thinking maybe it would come up as the topic someday.  Well, someday has arrived!  Ironically, I'm tired and am sort of glad I don't have to do another post.  *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you as i write; that God will renew your strength and fill you will joy and energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are certainly different kinds of tired.

    ReplyDelete